
^^Picture of Winter Formal Group!^^
So I was thinking the other dayy. & I really don't know what I would use a blog for. but then I realized that I can talk about pretty much anything and anyone can read if it they want to. Its just like being in a free country. and freedom of speech. I like to take random pictures. and if i would post them then those people would probably kill me! aha they would just be really mad at me. **coughcough[kelsey&briana] lol**
haha but Kelsey and Briana are like the best sister friends you could have. they like rarely fight out in public. lol they are cool.[I was going to say awesome, but I guess only God is awesome.!] oh and winter formal was really fun! although they didn't go.
-amandahaha but Kelsey and Briana are like the best sister friends you could have. they like rarely fight out in public. lol they are cool.[I was going to say awesome, but I guess only God is awesome.!] oh and winter formal was really fun! although they didn't go.

^^Gahanna! Dancers..not street performers!^

^^Drumline in Gahanna with our lights on!^

AMANDA!!! AHHH!!! it's your b-day!! :) happy b-day (for like the 10th time!)lol Loving the blog by the way...see, your getting the hang of it, all you need to do is spend a lil more time on it and experiment and you'll find sooo much more joy in blogging!! :) Awww, your soo sweet too, saying that me & kelsey are like the "best sister friends!" I never thought about that before, but i guess it's true! And we dnnt rly fight in private either, unless, well, that is, KELSEY gets mad for some reason and starts to be snippy and jerky to me....haha. And that is SOO right, only God is awesome!! See, you learn a lot from Crossfire! :) :) Anyways, looked like you guys had fun at formal, you should put more pic. up! And that's ok if you put bad ones up of me i guess, it's hard NOT to find bad ones of me!! :( I'll be patiently awaiting more posts, and if you have any trouble w/ layouts or formats you can leave me a comment on my blog...or you could just leave a comment anyways, i love reading them!! hehe. :)
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA GREER!!! so how'd you like it when the whole band sang happy birthday to you??? lol. I planned that, you kno...j/k. hey, thats a blurry pic of me, i expet a clearer one tm. JUST KIDDIN!!! and there's that drumline pic...that deluca didn't even include us in...i searously felt so left out:( and we had no bows...no lights...no nothing...only scraps of garland...no one cares about the cymbals...:( AWWW...such a sweet heart...saying that me and Briana are the best sister friends!!! thanks...your the best friend thats a fan of teddy giger...actually, the only one i kno...lol. Im glad i have freedom of speech too;) keep up the posts...and if you have questions acout how to add links...just ask on facebook or something, k??
ReplyDeleteooo yes! i see you have payed attention in crossfire!!! NICE blog!!!:):):):):):):)
ReplyDelete