June 23, 2009 - Tuesday
Naked Juice
Hey guys, I've been getting this question a lot so might as well put it here for you all to see!!
As everyone knows we in the Cash Cash camp LOVE LOVE LOVE Naked Juice! But a lot of you don't know what flavors we like so I'm gonna post my favorite flavors, as well as the rest of the bands favorite flavors!
Me: I love GOLD MACHINE, but thats a hard one to get a hold of so if you cant find it I love GREEN MACHINE
JP: Loves BLUE MACHINE, if not he also likes Green Machine
Sam: Loves RED MACHINE and MIGHTY MANGO
MIKE and ANTHONY: love GREEN MACHINE
our merch guy EMILIO looooves POWER C MACHINE, GREEN MACHINE, and STRAWBERRY BANANA
our tech guy Marky Mark loves Mighty Mango and Blue Machine
our Tour Manager Charlie: loves Orange Mango
hope this helps see you out soon
love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i have only tried green machine and strawberry banana so far..but these drinks are so good. but they were kinda hard to find. lol :)
ReplyDeleteoh, this is interesting....lol. :) i'm not sure i totally understand the point of it....i'm not a fan of cash cash...but hey! it's another blog post...that counts!! :) :) :)
ReplyDeletewait...is this to you guys FROM them??
ReplyDelete