And who I am?
First of all my name is Amanda Greer aka Tatterzz
Second, I play drums I have been playing them for like 8 years now.
I am in a band called The Seasons Band.
With these people-->
We really dont have any music on our myspace yet but here is the url for it:
www.myspace.com/theofficialseasonsband
and our official website is:
http://seasonsband.net.ms/
I write most of the songs for the band, but they help out too.
^This is from when we were doing our one photo shoot thingy
I like messing around with random sounds on my recording studio thingy.!
Well thats all I really have for now to say sooo...bye!
-amanda

AHHH...im soooo excited!!! your first blog...now we're blog buddies;) you have to add me on yours and I will you on mine!!! nice post...but wheres my pic??? lol...you know im in band with you too...lol
ReplyDeleteSo, i take it you like to use the word "thingy" lol. YOu used it twice in one paragraph...not that it's bad!!lol Oh, and by the way...WELCOME TO BLOG WORLD!!!!! :) :) :)
ReplyDelete